dual color lightbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just stepping in here to post. But we offer our Apollo Optics Elite Series light bars in white/amber versions. The top row is white, the bottom row is amber, and you can run them in white only, amber only, or white/amber combined. The only drawback is that the one bar will take up two of your upfitter switches. If you'd like more info, just let me know.

OP
OP
tomahawk

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you post the link where to buy the prerunner bar?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

not sure if this one is it Polaris Rear Chase Light Bar Off Road Blue Amber Strobes Tail Running Lights | eBay

another one smaller but similar 22" Rear Chase LED Light Bar UTV Baja Bug Sand Rail RZR YXZ Maverick | eBay

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Hey guys. Just stepping in here to post. But we offer our Apollo Optics Elite Series light bars in white/amber versions. The top row is white, the bottom row is amber, and you can run them in white only, amber only, or white/amber combined. The only drawback is that the one bar will take up two of your upfitter switches. If you'd like more info, just let me know.

do you have any pictures or videos of it in action? I might get one for the rear window

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Cool light :) followed by a rather bold statement, not sure I agree. Yeah, don't agree. However, cool lights. Would be cool on a chase rack.

the reason I say that is because I have waited for something like a dual color light bar from rigid but they haven't made one yet, sure there light bars are well built but all they have are the ones where you can change the color of the inside around the led part instead of the actual leds and that's just for show...they look cool at sema but not practical for high speed desert running, I needed something to change from white to amber on the go should the situation arise and not have to get out of the truck and change to amber lense or take up switch for a solid amber and sold white

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
do you have any pictures or videos of it in action? I might get one for the rear window.

I'll work on grabbing some pictures for you. Truth be told, it's never been a very popular option for us on the Raptors since it uses 2 upfitter switches. That said, we did get one sold to a Jeep guy not too long ago. I'll see if I can grab some pictures from him.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, the ability to change from white to Amber is a cool and useful feature. The Amber covers are just not the same and you have to get out of your truck to snap them on and off.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll work on grabbing some pictures for you. Truth be told, it's never been a very popular option for us on the Raptors since it uses 2 upfitter switches. That said, we did get one sold to a Jeep guy not too long ago. I'll see if I can grab some pictures from him.
Or if you use a dual rocker switch, you will not need to use 2 aux switches. But you will have to wire in another switch

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tomahawk

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja Designs also offers a dual color light bar in their OnX6 lights. Dedicated white/amber sections that are controlled independently. Plus, with their UService system, you can switch out the beam patterns for the different colors to have your ideal color/beam pattern setup.

Here's a link to our site with more info: Baja Designs Dual Control LED Light Bar | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium Off-Road Lighting

463014_l.jpg

I really like that light bar but unfortunately its out of my price range and i'm not sure if it will fit in the rear window between the seats

OP
OP
tomahawk

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would a 20" light work for you?

We could set you up with this dual color bar from Rigid as well: Rigid Industries LED Lighting | LED Lights, Offroad, Marine, Truck

I don't think they would fit behind the seats, theres very little room for any lightbar so the only option I have is getting the M R dual headreast lightbars

M R Ford Rapor Dual Headrest Tail Gater Back Up Reverse Light White or Amber | eBay

i'm kind of basing my truck on the raptor r from Baja 1000 only a stealth version

http://www.v10.pl/archiwum/amerykan...0_raptor/baja1000/f150_svt_raptor_baja_03.jpg