Does anyone have a curved roof mount lightbar that is quiet??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had a curved 54" on my last truck on rough country brackets and the vibration and noise was terrible but the light output was awesome and liked the looks. I tried rubber strips in the fins, I even tried caulkimg all the fins, nothing helped. Just woundering if anyone has a set up that doesn't do this, and if so post a discription and pics please.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The m&r convex setup is reviewed to be non obnoxious. Guys please chime in.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a curved 50" mounted on the A-pillars for like 9 months, but over 70 mph it started to vibrate wicked. It was definitely solid but a little scary. Eventually I pulled it down and just mounted a pair of satellites and a 40" behind the grill. The curved one looks badass but was pretty impractical after a while

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
50" Baja Designs or go big and get a 60".

OP
OP
Crikk

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I have been eying the 60" in the scratch and dent thread, but again I don't want the noise and vibration. Like stated above the vibration above 70mph was scary, and @Jimbo you know how often I'm over 70, A-LOT! But I miss the light and look of my old roof mount.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have been eying the 60" in the scratch and dent thread, but again I don't want the noise and vibration. Like stated above the vibration above 70mph was scary, and @Jimbo you know how often I'm over 70, A-LOT! But I miss the light and look of my old roof mount.

You, over 70.... No way. Ask one of the guys on here, can't recall his name, with the 60 and he loves it.

Last edited: