Dash Lights Dimming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At night when I have my lights on, my dash lights dim. Then when I turn them off they become bright again. I checked my settings and have auto day/night off with brightness maxed. What am I missing? Is it normal and everyone's does it?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At night when I have my lights on, my dash lights dim. Then when I turn them off they become bright again. I checked my settings and have auto day/night off with brightness maxed. What am I missing? Is it normal and everyone's does it?

Mine does it. Seems to make sense, doesn't need to be as bright in the dark.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping I can keep it at the bright setting somehow as I like it bright.

Haven't played with that. What happens if you just turn up the brightness when the lights are on? I'm wondering if it stores two different brightness settings.

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't turn up if I have it maxed at the day time setting then turn the headlights on and try to turn them up more.