which D2s to choose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to put rigid d2s into the fog light areas but i don't know which to choose, I'm thinking either one pair of hyper spots next to driving lights or just two pairs of driving lights, Do you guys have any suggestions for maximum distance while still getting decent width out of them? Thank you in advance.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I always recommend driving pattern down low. If you want distance do the hood mounts with a set of D2's Hyperspot pattern up top. The spot lights are better suited up higher. WE have a sale this weekend, check out our forum section for details!

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always recommend driving pattern down low. If you want distance do the hood mounts with a set of D2's Hyperspot pattern up top. The spot lights are better suited up higher. WE have a sale this weekend, check out our forum section for details!

Good tips! Thanks AlternativeOffroad

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use driving on hood mounts and ambers in grill for night dust fog, and it will depend on if you are going to out drive speed wise your lights.... need more spots for super fast

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For spots I run 4 round Hella's on a Ford bar up front kes kes kes.

Another option for fogs may be wide beams. I run two D2 flushmounts wide pattern on the rear stock bumper. Talk about tailgater overkill lol.

OP
OP
suprspinner

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really like how much distance the hyper spots send out but i don't like the look of having them up by the windshield, i was wondering if there was any good combo that would still give me nice far light and still have decent width. maybe getting two sets of driving would be the best then for that.

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On foglight openings. Maybe two driving and two hyperspot D2. Drivings outside and hyperspots medial to those run on separate switches.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Or two wide and two hyper :-D