D2 out after only 3 weeks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Even with all of this discussion, they did a great job of avoiding an explanation.

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like all the lights having this problem are flood/wide pattern lights, it could possibly be a fault in the optic design instead of the seals

Nope mine is the driving pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

If you havent already taken care of this with us, Please call us first thing monday and we will make sure this is taken care of right away. Or you can email our warranty department. [email protected]. We back our product 100% with a lifetime warranty and always want our customers happy.

Thank you for supporting Rigid Industries!

Thank you, I called today and got my RMA number and shipping info...I'll take the light off and send it in as soon as I have a free weekend

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One of my amber D2's went out (quit working) a bit ago as well. I need to unmount it and send it out for warranty work as well. Love the light output though!

Please feel free to call us or send an email into our warranty department as soon as possible so we can address this problem. [email protected] 480-655-0100

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again I shipped the light back on Saturday priority mail....let the wait begin

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please feel free to call us or send an email into our warranty department as soon as possible so we can address this problem. [email protected] 480-655-0100

Would you be kind enough to tell us "customers" what is causing the problem and what you are doing to fix the problem. That would go a long way in providing understanding and confidence that this will be fixed and further purchases will not present this kind of problem. Thanks.....

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news is they fixed it and it should be here tomorrow!! Disappointed the light went out in the first place but I must say it didn't take them long to fix it and get it back to me...regardless of the malfunction I must say the customer service was great

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just put a thin bead of silicone around the washer and that worked when I was still a fan of the dually's.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be kind enough to tell us "customers" what is causing the problem and what you are doing to fix the problem. That would go a long way in providing understanding and confidence that this will be fixed and further purchases will not present this kind of problem. Thanks.....

Apparently there is no "problem".