Curved 50" LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got these guys in, doing some testing and will get some more pics up soon, but I am pretty impressed so far.

288W
25300 Lumens
96 3w CREE LEDs
Waterproof, poly carbonate lens, aluminum housing, etc.

Also working with a local fab shop on some above the windshield mounts for the radius bars and the straight 50" bars as well.

Attachments

• curved_1.jpg
    curved_1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 164
  • curved_3.jpg
    curved_3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 160
  • curved_2.jpg
    curved_2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 164

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are all the leds facing straight forward or are they curved with respect to the bar?

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be pretty funny if the China knockoff's make it to market faster than the Rigids. I had one of the 20" bars and it was pretty damn impressive.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it again, but there is no such thing as a China knockoff. The Rigids are manufactured in China. If someone would like to prove something different, I would be perfectly willing to go and look at their manufacturing facility, to watch one be manufactured. I live 3 miles from their warehouse.

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it again, but there is no such thing as a China knockoff. The Rigids are manufactured in China. If someone would like to prove something different, I would be perfectly willing to go and look at their manufacturing facility, to watch one be manufactured. I live 3 miles from their warehouse.

Do you have proof of this? Ive seen several videos of what looks to be white people (American) making them and putting them in boxes...