Control all your Accessories from an App on your phone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very few points are valid. Leave cell phone? Who does that? Most people always have their phone. Battery dead? Plug into lighter with usb cable. Most people have this setup in their vehicle anyways. And with our trucks there is the plugs in the console. Software glitches, yeah big deal, if you have any smart phone you are accustomed to this anyways and they usually get fixed soon. I use tapatalk, to write this right now, it has glitches. We are going to use this to use aftermarket lights, horn, compressor, etc so big deal and not illegal if used during off road use anyways. Its not like this system is controlling our air bags or other safety devices.

Personally if the price is right, this is an awesome product idea. Spod has it but pricey and they require to still have a hard mechanical switch so what's the point.....

I'd have to look into it but technically you could probably purchase The Source and the remote control device and not order the kit with the switches. Worst case I'd hide the switches. Their new system is awesome. My only complaint is the display needs a better mounting solution. I'd like to get one and play with the screen to see if we could offer a cleaner install option.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg