ClaraLux XHP Series LED Conversion Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So being we're new here I wanted to share one of our top selling products for the F150 community. This really goes for the guys who didn't get HIDs in their Raptors (or any F150 without OEM LED/HID).

We make a really terrific kit for (any) the trucks. The problem with the Ford headlights is they kinda suck, even the newer 2015's have crappy headlights. So we put out a kit (after trying MANY MANY kits on the market) that works very well in the Fords (the earlier ones, around 1997 don't have much hope though, just really poor housing designs back then).

Our XHP Series kit gives you the high/low you need with a plug and play installation. They've been really popular kits in the Ford community (quick background, before I started 4x4TruckLEDs.com I tried out many lights on my own F150 before I found one that worked and ended up forming my company).

They put out around 6,000 raw lumen per bulb, direct plug and play (for the 2014 and earlier trucks, anybody reading this with a 2015 has to use a different bulb and our "ballast relocation kit").

So if you don't have HID already and are looking to upgrade, check them out. For the guys who have HID and hate them or they failed, we DO offer D1/D2/D3/D4 LED bulbs BUT they require a bit of WORK on your end. You have to remove the old HID ballast and splice the old truck wiring into the new LED Driver... other then that it's not TOO bad, just not as PLUG AND PLAY. Also, the LED bulb won't fit in your old HID projector housing without enlarging the opening on your projector housing (factory Fords). BUT it's doable.

ClaraLux XHP Series (12,000 Lumen) CREE LED Headlight Conversion Kit - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Use coupon code RAPTORFORUM for 10% off btw.

77_zoom_1492751957.jpg