Cheap cheap light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't like the china ones?

Never said that haha. Just found a shop in town that offers "Epic" brand lights. Apparently it uses the same components as Rigid and has more lumens. Also, he had some 40" and 50" bars of the same brand in the shop that I got to see in person. Pretty impressed. The true test comes at TRR when we do the light shoot out. Oh and it looks exactly like rigid as made in Oklahoma.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never said that haha. Just found a shop in town that offers "Epic" brand lights. Apparently it uses the same components as Rigid and has more lumens. Also, he had some 40" and 50" bars of the same brand in the shop that I got to see in person. Pretty impressed. The true test comes at TRR when we do the light shoot out. Oh and it looks exactly like rigid as made in Oklahoma.

Are they okled LEDs?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If that's a brand of lights, no, they are Epic brand

ady6emug.jpg

Getting installed right now. They are the curved :)

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Works well. The top one will be a little bit recessed. Will have pics when done.

I'd assume the bolt to bolt length wouldn't be the same as the straight. Probably shorter? If you wanted to mount between support braces, would have to get longer bolts or 2nd bracket.