Cheap cheap light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You running two 40's behind the grill Noah?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth
no. i have a rigid 40 in my bumper and a tmx blackhawk 40" behind the grill above the ford

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blackhawk 40" behind the grill above the ford

That's what I'd like pics of please. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Would you advise just getting a 30" to keep installation simple?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I'd like pics of please. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Would you advise just getting a 30" to keep installation simple?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
its not that difficult to make brackets