Cheap cheap light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trapshooter

Reaction score
I've had a cheaper on from automotive lighting supply for over a year and its still going strong even after our nasty Alberta winters

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine are a brand named "epic". Supposedly it contains the same components as Rigid but puts out more lumens. We shall see at TRR.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a spot/flood combo 42" on the cheap from amazon. $250 shipped I think. Pretty solid construction, aluminum housing. the included brackets worked with just a little dremel finesse.

only gripe is the brackets make it sit up a bit too high. Needs to be lowered about an inch or so. Planning on having my buddy cut them down and weld.

very happy. very bright!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought a spot/flood combo 42" on the cheap from amazon. $250 shipped I think. Pretty solid construction, aluminum housing. the included brackets worked with just a little dremel finesse.

only gripe is the brackets make it sit up a bit too high. Needs to be lowered about an inch or so. Planning on having my buddy cut them down and weld.

very happy. very bright!

As long as you're happy. Besides, the average person wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyways.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score

very happy. very bright!

Link? One's I want are pretty close to that price.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm reading the reviews of the 20" bar on Amazon, and some nut put one behind the grill of his Grand Marquis. A Grand Marquis, why on earth?

Sent from my dumb apple products my work makes me use.