Change lights in grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krutoy

Reaction score
Are there any kits available to buy to change the color of the 3 auxiliary lights at the top of the grill?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Change the color? What are you retarded or something? Go buy a mini - it'll fit in the middle school parking lot easier.

OP
OP
K

Krutoy

Reaction score
Are you having fun?

Not really, just trying to learn and pick parts for when I get my truck

Bedtime soon, right?

no

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Change the color? What are you retarded or something? Go buy a mini - it'll fit in the middle school parking lot easier.

not retarded, saw a picture of someone with blue lights in the grill, just wondering

Im going to pass on the mini. My school has wide parking spots anyway, I live in texas, everyone has a truck

OP
OP
K

Krutoy

Reaction score
What he said, ********^^^^

How do you feel about your life? 48 years old and what do you do? You sit on a computer and talk shit about a 16 year old kid who just wishes they knew as much as you. I doubt I am the only one who asks stupid questions, but that is why I am asking. So how about stop being a pitiful little ****, and use this website for what it is intended, helping people who share the same passion