CENTER HOOD MOUNT - 10" KC Flex w/amber cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK guys, let's here your opinions on the location of my 10" Flex center hood mount.
YEAH OR NEAH?
I figured this location would flow with my dual flex on the hood mounts. I needed a bit more amber light and thought this might be a good location.
There is barely any glare off the hood in this location not like the glare you get with a light bar on the roof of the truck.
I'm also very impressed with the light output that this tiny 10" put out.

Let's here your thoughts but no being a ****.
Thanks

Very original... You should patten it...

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Guessing it would need to be removed to open the hood, but I wonder if anyone would be interested in hood mounts that would accept a 60" led bar....

Especially if there's no glare or wind noise

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I like it, I was thinking about doing something like this on my truck.

Any plans to make more and sell them??

I wasn't planning on making any but you never know.
It requires some work and planning to get it right.
I guess I could make a video on how it was done, might need to wait till it gets warmer out.

Guessing it would need to be removed to open the hood, but I wonder if anyone would be interested in hood mounts that would accept a 60" led bar....

Especially if there's no glare or wind noise

With this 10" the hood opens with zero problems but a 20" or 30" will have some problems.

How many lumins is that thing? Any idea on price?

This 10" Flex has normally 4875 Lumens but with the amber cover it would knock that down a bit but still crazy bright.

Cost on this 10" Flex bar is msrp $577.97 but if you email me I can beat that for you.
That includes the side mounts, light bar, and wiring harness. Amber cover is sold separately.
[email protected]

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That mounting location just looks....meh. Def not a fan! Seems youd get alot of hood glare?

Why not behind the grill just below the lip of the hood? About the same elevation but not an eye sore.