CCFL projector lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Soynut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed these new CCFL Halo projector lights last week. After getting them adjusted they put the light out where its needed. Nice looking and the halo rings are very bright and work well during day light hrs. cost was 361.00... wifey got them as early xmas gift for me. Also off subject. I used USB port #2 under the dash for my IPOD. I noticed all these rust spots on the frame work under the dash.. Has anyone else noticed this?

Take care all
jer

Attachments

• lights 002.jpg
    lights 002.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 131
  • lights 001.jpg
    lights 001.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 651
  • lights 003.jpg
    lights 003.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 138

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I installed these new CCFL Halo projector lights last week. After getting them adjusted they put the light out where its needed. Nice looking and the halo rings are very bright and work well during day light hrs. cost was 361.00... wifey got them as early xmas gift for me. Also off subject. I used USB port #2 under the dash for my IPOD. I noticed all these rust spots on the frame work under the dash.. Has anyone else noticed this?

Take care all
jer

that bracket was rusted on mine too. they probably just used crap metal stock for hidden non weight bearing framing in the dash and consoles

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Very nice looking..Night shots would be great like Shaggs mentioned.
Thanks.
840d1292385670-ccfl-projector-lights-lights-001-jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will get night shots this weekend. I am stuck in hotels all week and wifey has the camera.
jer

Thanks man! I'm really looking forward to seeing them. I dig how those lights look on your truck, and I've been wanting to do some lighting upgrades.
...More pics and your thoughts on how they perform will really help me decide if I wanna go the same route and get some of these for the Mighty ******!!

OP
OP
S

Sgt Soynut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These came from protuninglab.com. Black matches the front end nicely. I took night pictures last weekend but silly me forgot to put them on my computer. I will be back home thursday night and try to put night pics up then.
Jer