Calling RPG Raceline Rear Owners -Vision X HD Solstice Install Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In a few weeks i'm shit canning those heavy ass Toyos and going to 37" Falkens.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back on topic. If you wanted those lights mounted flush on the Svc couldn't you use an epoxy or would that break down over time ?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Raceline with sensors. I purchased the Solstice Flushmounts from amazon (Amazon.com: Vision X XIL-SFLUSHS1101 Flush Mount for 2" Solstice Lights: Automotive)

I cut the top and bottom of the flush mount disc (along the red lines in the attached pic). Using the flushmount disc on the outside of the bumper, I marked 4 holes and used stainless hardware to secure it. In the pic, the lights are Amber. The Solstice lights come with a clear lens I tinted with transparent vinyl.

Thanks for my next project. Great idea. :patriot:

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bah, it wont work for me. There's a mounting post in the way for the Rigid SR. But it still may work for the rear.

I feel this post is relevant since we are discussing sticking little round lights into little round holes on bumpers. I do recognize we are discussing a different bumper though. Still good information IMO.