Calling RPG Raceline Rear Owners -Vision X HD Solstice Install Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the bracket is to short, you could get a longer screw and stick washers in between the top side of the bracket and bumper plate to allow it to hang low enough. Hope that makes sense.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the bracket is to short, you could get a longer screw and stick washers in between the top side of the bracket and bumper plate to allow it to hang low enough. Hope that makes sense.

That was my thought exactly. Thanks Bigg.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We slotted the bracket to get the light closer to the face of the bumper. Vertically it was good.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have a RPG rear bumper and want to mount the Vision X HD Solstice lights I got from RPG to fit the holes. My question is how did you all mount these lights?

Working with these: 2.05" Solstice Solo - Vision X Lighting

I saw this option Vision X Lighting Part XIL-SFLUSH - Solo Flush Mount Adapter - 4 Wheel Parts

But it seems the size is 3.68" for the outer cover and the space in the middle of the bumper is 3" so the cover would be too big. I also have seen pics of these lights mounted without the flush mount covers. Any pics or custom brackets, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Looking to accomplish this:
IMG_0600_zpsccydcxd9.jpg

Did you switch to 37" BFG muds??

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Raceline with sensors. I purchased the Solstice Flushmounts from amazon (Amazon.com: Vision X XIL-SFLUSHS1101 Flush Mount for 2" Solstice Lights: Automotive)

I cut the top and bottom of the flush mount disc (along the red lines in the attached pic). Using the flushmount disc on the outside of the bumper, I marked 4 holes and used stainless hardware to secure it. In the pic, the lights are Amber. The Solstice lights come with a clear lens I tinted with transparent vinyl.
@bradsmith
How large is the hole those are mounted over ? Do you happen to know the outside dimensions of that light after cutting ? I'm wondering if they would fit a Venom front or rear.

Last edited: