bumper light bar mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a 20" light bar mount that will work with both the Rigid E series 20" light bar and the BD Onx6 20" light bar?

Or are these mounts pretty specific to a particular brand/model light bar so I need to buy a mount for each if I wanted to swap back and forth?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They COULD potentially mount with the same bracket... check out the Rigid bracket:

Rigid 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Center Bumper Mount - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

See how it has that little center lip, that's where the bar's posts would sit into and tighten down on. The OnX6 bar has a similar center post that comes off the light.

I've never tried BOTH but it looks like they should work. However they do have different dimensions. I think the Rigid might be SLIGHTLY longer by maybe 1"

Here is the Baja mount: https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/ford-raptor-10-16-mount-kit-20.asp

See that triangle looking piece? That's how the OnX6 mounts. HOWEVER you may be able to mount it just using the center post, BUT it MIGHT rock and not lock in.

My advice, just stick with Baja. I'm swapping out my RDS to an OnX6 Arc. SO MUCH better SO much brighter.

Shoot me a PM if you want to order the Baja equipment and I can set you up.

OP
OP
rkneeshaw

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The baja mount looks like it would be more sturdy, the way they have two bolts on each side to keep the light from rocking up and down.

I was trying to find dimensions on the BD onx6 but I can only find them for the 10" bar.

stevelp99

Reaction score
According to the specs online there is a 1 1/4in difference between the rigid and BD, with the BD being 20in, and the rigid being 21 1/4in. Using the rigid mount, you might be able to add spacers between the ends of the BD led bar and the bracket to make up any difference. I did something similar with my 30in. single row led bar and the grill mounts. It held well and haven't had any unwanted moment yet.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See how it has that little center lip, that's where the bar's posts would sit into and tighten down on. The OnX6 bar has a similar center post that comes off the light.

Here is the Baja mount: https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/ford-raptor-10-16-mount-kit-20.asp

See that triangle looking piece? That's how the OnX6 mounts. HOWEVER you may be able to mount it just using the center post, BUT it MIGHT rock and not lock in.

Do you have any pics and/or instructions on how the Onx6 bar installs on the 2017 Raptor? I'd like to see that before I decide on what to buy.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not right now but I'll reach out to my Baja Designs rep and see if I can get you a copy. Give me till Friday to get you something (unless Bailey sees this post and response)

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been on the road all day... files are too big to attach but as BD said above, PM me your email and I can email you over the files

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter