Budget friendly 20" light bars CONFIRMED to fit in rifid mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you're interested, our 20" curved bars also measure out to 21.5" However, because of the curve of the bar, the mounting point is not flat. That being said, modifying a bracket by slightly bending the tabs outward, should allow you to easily mount a curved bar in your lower bumper openings.

For what it's worth, our lights fit perfectly on ADD bumpers.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're interested, our 20" curved bars also measure out to 21.5" However, because of the curve of the bar, the mounting point is not flat. That being said, modifying a bracket by slightly bending the tabs outward, should allow you to easily mount a curved bar in your lower bumper openings.

For what it's worth, our lights fit perfectly on ADD bumpers.

Do you have a link to this? I couldn't find a curved 20" on your website.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have a link to this? I couldn't find a curved 20" on your website.

Haven't had a chance to get them up on the website just yet, but they will be up soon. However, in the meantime, the specs are the same for our regular Elite Series 20" bar. It will still be 11,200 lumens, IP69K certified, full wiring harness, etc. The only differences will be the obvious curvature, the fact that the mounting points will be at an angle (due to curvature) instead of being flat, and lastly the retail price will be $599 instead of $549.

For full specs on our regular 20" Elite Series light, please check out this link: 20" Elite Double Row LED Bar | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting

If you'd like any more information or a quote, please don't hesitate to PM me or email at [email protected].

Here are some pictures of our 40" Elite Series curved light installed on an ADD Race R bumper along with two of our 4" Elite Series Amber bars:

10809517_703266656436770_2047744248_n.jpg

10755882_732937606788279_360036182_n.jpg

Last edited:

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
21" Arsenal in the Rigid mount, just bent it a little wider with some pliers, fits good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk