Budget friendly 20" light bars CONFIRMED to fit in rifid mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
Olympus with an S BTW lol.. :baby:

Our Dual Color Light bars measure at 22" and our HD and standard dual row measure out at 21.4" which according to Rigid is the same dimensions.. The updates we are getting from people have only been a factor with our dual color line. This has to do with the Led chip is slightly larger thus increasing the housing slightly to where it is a little longer.

Damn auto type.

I could see the dual colors being longer for that reason.

Reaction score
Damn auto type.

I could see the dual colors being longer for that reason.

Honestly I never even though that it would be larger that would be an issue but I can see thicker mounts and or hard mounts possibly being the issue as well.

We are working on a database of measurements for internal comparison and marketing answers for people. This will help in understanding... People make mounts for rigid Baja Vision X Ect... might be good to know the differences.

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Olympus with an S BTW lol.. :baby:

Our Dual Color Light bars measure at 22" and our HD and standard dual row measure out at 21.4" which according to Rigid is the same dimensions.. The updates we are getting from people have only been a factor with our dual color line. This has to do with the Led chip is slightly larger thus increasing the housing slightly to where it is a little longer.

I am familiar with the MFG Engo uses ;) it is going to be too big for the Rigid Mount.

The Aurora Light Bars that many people sell are a direct knock of of Rigid and will fit the mounts however due to pending litigation I would highly recommend against them as Rigid has them under a lawsuit and has tried to get and injunction banning their sales in the US.... So customer service and or issues would be difficult.

Have you measured their curved 20" bar? The bar that I got from Amazon is almost 22" and I made that thing fit. Do you think it's longer than 22"?

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard back from Engo. Their 20" curved bar measures exactly 22" from the mounting points. That means it should fit the rigid bracket just like my cheap Amazon bar did. The Engo bar arrives next week and as soon as I get it mounted I'll post my result here.

lunchboxrts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but what is special about the Rigid mount?

For me personally it's a big deal because I purchased an ADD venom that has brackets welded on it for a rigid 20" e-series.

Rigid also makes a mount for the lower grille in the factory bumper, but I've never looked into mounting a light bar in the lower grille so I have no clue what other options there are(or aren't).