Broken headlight 2013 Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I hit a deer and cracked wide open my passenger hid and I'm looking for a place that won't break the bank, dealership said $800. The headlight still works, the turn signal is broken and the clear lenses and the outer case is broken, is there anywhere with good deals or should I go for 2 new hids? That are after market?

Thanks in advanced

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look in the "for sale" section on the forums or try some of the vendors, but aftermarket new will probably cost you more than the dealer

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big Country BK,
Try Tasca auto parts in Rhode Island. I broke my driver side HID headlight last year , and found that Tasca's prices for OEM Ford parts were 30-40% lower than any of the local Ford dealers.
The first headlight they sent me was damaged in shipment...one of the mounting tabs was broken off. I called them and they gave me a RA, and sent another before I had the chance to return the first.
NOTE!!!! Even if your light is broken you will get back a $50.00 core charge too!
Eddie

https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-part...5PTIwMTMmdD1zdnQtcmFwdG9yJmU9Ni0ybC12OC1nYXM=

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can buy the housings on amazon/ebay or as Ditch said, through Tasca (which is where I buy my OEM parts from).

If your HID's are broken you can replace them with aftermarket. We're Morimoto dealer and we also sell Osram & Philips if you want a true direct OEM replacement bulb (if your bulb went).