Bright Friday Sale From Olympus Offroad!!! Amazing Deals!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received an order processing email on 12-1 and it has been silent since then.

wags891

Reaction score
I received an order processing email on 12-1 and it has been silent since then.

Ordered my 20 inch dual color on black Friday received the light bar within a week. Pretty impressive since it came from China.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Hey Guys!! The New Site has been acting odd.. its not sending updates.. Email us if you have questions.. We got everything out the door that weekend and things are moving decently. 75% delivered and most of the rest are today.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok just got mine. I'm very disapointed in them and i have only taken them out the box. Castings are shabby at best porus in places. Paint is chipped and scratched.

926594f89bd6053debdeea4deab964fe.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Also if the invoice is anything to go buy the real value of these is $20 each. Either there is a tax scam here or we are being over charged by a lot.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
ok just got mine. I'm very disapointed in them and i have only taken them out the box. Castings are shabby at best porus in places. Paint is chipped and scratched.

926594f89bd6053debdeea4deab964fe.jpg

We had a few lights go out with packing issues and are aware of this, please send an email directly to [email protected] and we will send you a brand new set.

We are disappointed that this happened and already contacted shipping. This set must have slipped through after we caught the issue. Again, you will have a brand new set sent to you and we will provide the shipping label.

-Max