Best spots for hood mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VisionX 4.5" light cannons. I am running two and will be getting two more soon. 10 degree dedicated spot pattern.
0515a65b7495e0e0d6a58be5f8023f34.jpg

(My set up)
Check out Alternativeoffroad (forum vendor). I got mine through him. Great price.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the lighting options you need are more regionally focused. In the southeast there are very few places where I need a really long range spot like I would want in the desert. I've tried a couple different options on my truck and am sticking with the Whelen micro pioneers. They really light up the tighter areas we have in the south and throw plenty far for the roads I can actually blast down.

This may not be an issue with your higher mounted light bars, where you may just want a low profile long distance light. I think I would do the Fuego's or squadrons if I were to change from what I have now before I did light cannons or a big HID.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BlockDoc,
I would HIGHLY recommend the Alternative Offroad's hood mounts. They're stout, vibration free, and perfect fit. I have Hella Optilux 35w HID's mounted and they are a perfect fit.

Lights & Mounts

Eddie

Thank you so much!

VisionX 4.5" light cannons. I am running two and will be getting two more soon. 10 degree dedicated spot pattern.
0515a65b7495e0e0d6a58be5f8023f34.jpg

(My set up)
Check out Alternativeoffroad (forum vendor). I got mine through him. Great price.

Thank you!!