Best/Brightest off road lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to @KaiserM715, we were able to test our lights vs. the others at TRR 2014. I'll post his results here:

Lighting.jpg

Source: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/lighting-shootout-results-trr-2014-a-33574/

Most notably, I'd like you to compare our Lux output vs. the Lux output of Rigid and the rest of the double row bars. You'll notice that we are competing directly with Rigid and in some instances, actually brighter, for nearly half the cost.

If you'd like any more information on our Elite Series lights, please contact me or check out our website: Apollo Double Row Bars | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting

Reaction score
What makes you say they wouldn't last?

Someone else asked how long they would last... My comment was why buy something where that is even a question. Buy with a solid warranty.

Our New Ultra line is going to blow everything out of the water and will be priced around 500ish.. Lifetime warranty for a solid product at over 30,000 Lumens
and a range of >1000 feet. There is really no benefit to buying a more expensive bar.

OP
OP
OneSchmidtyRaptor
Reaction score
first off id like to thank everyone for the comments and advice. I am looking for something on the performance aspects i plan to do a lot of high speed night runs especially once spring gets here and the trips start to occur. price is not really an issue i would rather spend the money on a high quality, high performance light then make a poor investment on something only to have to replace it with something better down the road

IRONMAN

Reaction score
first off id like to thank everyone for the comments and advice. I am looking for something on the performance aspects i plan to do a lot of high speed night runs especially once spring gets here and the trips start to occur. price is not really an issue i would rather spend the money on a high quality, high performance light then make a poor investment on something only to have to replace it with something better down the road

Personally I would go with KC.
Like Jason has said the KC pods are unbelievably bright, they throw the light farther then any light I've seen.
Also the C series and Flex series lights are great performers while comparing price, warranty, and lumens.
I have the C series cubes and 30" bar on my truck and love it. I'm in the process of getting some Flex lights as well.
Contack RSiWORKS and I'll be more then happy to give you pricing.
KC HiLiTES - Off Road LED Lights, HID Lights and Halogen Lights, Off Road LED Light Bars, Offroad lights for Jeeps and Trucks, LED Mining Lights, LED Industrial Lights - KC HiLiTES®
@KC HiLiTES

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Wow... I didn't realize my M&R light bars are so much worse off than other brands and I still paid $500 each. I have 2 30's. Guess its time to change my lighting set-up again.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Its all about the truth. Ill post up some pictures with a Lux meter sometime soon. I can make an Excel Chart All Day long but I think posting the actual meter would result in data that is verified.
I am the one that collected that data using a lux meter and compiled the spreadsheet. What are you implying? That my data is not valid because I didn't post a pic of the meter for each of the almost 150 measurements? There were several folks there that verified that I measured all of the lights the same. I don't work for, sell or have any favorite lights - I don't have a dog in the fight. All I am after is data.

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its all about the truth. Ill post up some pictures with a Lux meter sometime soon. I can make an Excel Chart All Day long but I think posting the actual meter would result in data that is verified.

AND YOUR POINT IS???

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

dilbert_spreadsheet.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am the one that collected that data using a lux meter and compiled the spreadsheet. What are you implying? That my data is not valid because I didn't post a pic of the meter for each of the almost 150 measurements? There were several folks there that verified that I measured all of the lights the same. I don't work for, sell or have any favorite lights - I don't have a dog in the fight. All I am after is data.

Not implying anything. Just saying we can do test and show the data so that it doesn't look like we are fudging the numbers. I am not doubting your numbers at all.. In the case of showing the readings of our lights, I think it would be more accurate to show the reading rather than a chart as we could simply fudge the numbers to prove our point. It is nothing personal against you at all so please don't feel that it was aimed at you or anything posted.

If I was accusing somebody or someone of lying I would do it it a private message... Sorry for the confusion..