GEN 1 Behind the Grill lightbar with a Roush...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! What winch did you go with and capacity?

It's a Viper Elite 12,000 pound winch. I'd never heard of it before and took a gamble. It's been solid. Comes with synthetic line and a wireless remote. Also, at the time I bought it it came with a bag of straps, chains, snatch block, shackles, etc. The prior hidden winch (SDHQ) setup I had set the winch slightly higher - I don't know that it would have fit, but this LEX bumper I have now fits, as you can see. I might squeeze some sort of foam tape or something between the two. That's how tight it is. It looks like the shop did some modifications to bracketry to make it fit, (maybe?) so it might not have fit out of the box. They told me it was ridiculously close - they were skeptical, but it worked.

Last edited:

NOFEARCT

Reaction score
Depending on which direction you choose I have two smaller rigid E2 bars that might work(?) PM if interested [emoji106] great truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk