GEN 1 Behind the Grill lightbar with a Roush...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you mind posting some pics of your winch set-up. I did not think the winch would fit with a SC.

Thanks,
HAP

Sure - I'll snap some when it's light. It's all nasty out right now. It BARELY fits... and when I say barely, they're like... touching. This is with the LEX Baja Brute bumper (with a winch setup)

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't order anything special - that's just what came with it.

Hmm. I guess it was just a change in parts. Mine is solid black. Not that it's that big of a deal.. I mostly just like having some color in the engine bay haha

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you mind posting some pics of your winch set-up. I did not think the winch would fit with a SC.

Thanks,
HAP

It BARELY fits - but it fits. Winch finish has seen better days.

Attachments

• IMG_5282.jpg
    IMG_5282.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5283.jpg
    IMG_5283.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5284 (1).jpg
    IMG_5284 (1).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5286.jpg
    IMG_5286.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 95
OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That Roush supercharger is a thing of beauty

And oh man, does it purrrrr. I went with a Magnaflow exhaust (I do NOT want to be loud) and it just sounds purdy. It's not much louder than with just the CAI, but it just sounds and FEELS authoritative. I haven't gone WOT yet, but I gave it some yesterday and it's a whole new animal.