Bed side pods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Understood - this top lights just look bad. Is there another solution there? Looks like a ***** game there. Somebody has to make a third brake light bar that has better lights in it.

So it is you! Lol

Ya I agree with you it does look pretty bad but hey it's functional. I rather not get rear ended due to the dust. One reason why it's starting to be a requirement for some runs like Snoball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think for a $50k-$60k truck, somebody would make something nicer.

Can I borrow your LED bulbs? I'll stick it back there. It's bright enough to cut through the dust. It would probably save some eyes from being blinded by you too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey now. If he's making an honest attempt to redeem himself them cut him some slack. I know of another member who did this and it's worked out so far for him.

@Spangler there are other options. One of them being whelen vertex like I've mounted but that requires drilling into the cab. Looks really clean but permanent. Another option would be a mounting solution like this thread details.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=29994

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
BOBONTUESDAY

BOBONTUESDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got em in a couple days ago here's some pics. 20150103_033840_zpsjrmqae3o.jpg20150103_033845_zpsrywhzpdt.jpg
I'd like to add that the 36 inches of extension mentioned earlier is very needed. I just attached multiple small extensions till I was able to reach the bolt from underneath. After wards passing wires through the frame rails was quite a job. But definitely worth it.

Last edited: