Baja Designs Stealth XPG, 20" LED Light BAR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rugged Radios

Reaction score
Here is the Rugged Radios Ford Raptor equipped with, the Stealth XPG 20" LED Light Bar, by Baja Designs. This light bar is clean and looks great. We used it in the dunes, and the desert and made a huge difference in field of view. It illuminated very far covering width and height. I was really impressed. The bar if very easy to adjust. I'm very happy with it.

You can check it out here:
Stealth XPG, 20 LED Bar

baja-designs-stealth.jpg

baja-designs-1.jpg

baja-designs-2.jpg

baja-designs-3.jpg

baja-designs-4.jpg

baja-designs-5.jpg

baja-designs-6.jpg

baja-designs-7.jpg

baja-designs-8.jpg

baja-designs-9.jpg

baja-designs-10.jpg

baja-designs-11.jpg

rugged-signature.jpg

Last edited:

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks awesome guys! Thanks again for all of the great pictures the Truck is looking great:waytogo: If anyone has any questions about the Stealth LED light bar Raptor kit, please let us know.

Thanks,

BD

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have both the 50" and the 20" on mine. I am more than impressed with them. They turn night into day. I have to thank Baja Designs for also sponsoring my truck as a featured vehicle at SEMA last year. They are great to work with and I highly recommend their products!
IMG_0905.jpgIMG_0911.jpg

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome pictures and support!! Your raptor looks awesome RaptorAddict.

We Just wanted to show you guys how two 20” Baja designs stealth light bars look mounted on the ford raptor, so you can see both options to keep the oem look. We are working on some night shots to.

Thanks
Michael
BD

Attachments

• stealth raptor double 1.jpg
    stealth raptor double 1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 75
  • stealth raptor double 2.jpg
    stealth raptor double 2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 83

talontsi

Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome pictures and support!! Your raptor looks awesome RaptorAddict.

We Just wanted to show you guys how two 20” Baja designs stealth light bars look mounted on the ford raptor, so you can see both options to keep the oem look. We are working on some night shots to.

Thanks
Michael
BD

Get some night pics of the dual light please! Very interested!

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the first pics you posted are just from one set?
If so PLEASE post night pictures of the double set and PM me with the Best price you offer!!!