Baja Designs Stealth vs. OnX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest.. I don't need a 15k plus lumens light cannon on the front but I'm really liking the OnX dual controlled light to be able to run amber outside sections while having the ability to turn on/off different sections.

Im considering a 30" size and would probably be happy with the stealth but is the OnX worth the extra money.. Does anyone know if they make the Stealth with the dual control module or plan on doing it. I love the fact they both have dimming and "disco" mode :chewie::party28:

Oh, and most importantly... Who has the best prices? :cheers:

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Simply put, yes the OnX is definitely worth the extra money. And no you can not do the Stealth in a dual control mode there is not enough room behind the bar. But if I were you, go with the OnX you'll be much happier in the long run! We have great prices and have done the Dual Control bar before. Give me a call!

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Milez28

A split Stealth has not been done do to the sides of the internal space available.
The OnX has alot more internal room for us to build them in the split configuration.

What size were you thinking of?

Also one of our vendors James with Alternative Offroad also has great pricing.

OP
OP
M

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Milez28

A split Stealth has not been done do to the sides of the internal space available.
The OnX has alot more internal room for us to build them in the split configuration.

What size were you thinking of?

Also one of our vendors James with Alternative Offroad also has great pricing.

Im still throwing ideas around but I'm considering the Lex Gen 2 front bumper that fits a 30" bar I believe