baja designs onx fog light kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of this kit on there truck? I have only found a few online thanks

MIA :::: I have been running the baja designs onx in the fog light area for about 2 months. I love the look and IMO you would be hard pressed to find a more powerful led/light.

I also run the M&R 8 pks on either side of my front tag. I am very happy with the setup. Prices are very fair when considering the quality of each of their products. Installation was a breeze for both products ..... gotta love these manufacturing guys that design these things to bolt on to existing bolts instead of making you drill into your frame.

If I wasn't going to use the front tag, I would put a 20" Vision X or the upgraded Extreme in that area.

Personally, I did not like the square box look like some manufacturers are selling, Rigid, M&R, etc.... From what I see in the forum, those lights are versatile and bright. I just don't like the look of those style lights. Although, the new front cover that M&R just came out with to go in front of their fog lights improves the look to a more OEM ish style.....

Pics are a staple for any opinion ... so here's a few.

image-2836937382.jpg

image-1838777875.jpg

image-3417930399.jpg

image-3028882161.jpg

image-2017500206.jpg

image-4063009051.jpg

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MIA .... One thing needs to be mentioned about the baja designs onx fog light kit..... These are designed to mount flush in the existing fog light hole. When installed by the mfg's instructions, they will illuminate to the sides of the road...I estimate at a 45 degree angle.....(not straight forward)...... if you are looking to illuminate directly in front of you, you should look into altering the bracket by manufacturing/adding a slotted extension to the existing bracket or going with a different light that faces forward and not angled off to the sides. IMO , if you alter the original design/mounts to shine straight forward, it just wouldn't as good. I keep the onx lights on 24/7 on my truck. They are an awesome daytime running light during the day and really brighten up the side/angles during the night.

OP
OP
M

MIA2013

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I wanted them for also, a day time running light and since they are angled outward it shouldnt blind anyone correct? And thanks for the replies guys .. I have the same black truck one svt those pictures really help...

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats exactly what I wanted them for also, a day time running light and since they are angled outward it shouldnt blind anyone correct? And thanks for the replies guys .. I have the same black truck one svt those pictures really help...

No problem. Yes, they make an awesome daytime running light..... but at night I'm mindful that they are kinda blinding to ppl sitting at angles such as 4 way stops and such. I run them all the time, but I try to flip them off for a sec if I know that I'm going to be at a red light very long and cars are at my 45's. Trying not to be "that guy". You will not be disappointed with them.

OP
OP
M

MIA2013

Reaction score
Thanks and do they come with good instructions on how to wire etc? I know how to wire aux switches but wanted to make sure info easy to follow for the wiring of the lights.

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks and do they come with good instructions on how to wire etc? I know how to wire aux switches but wanted to make sure info easy to follow for the wiring of the lights.

Yep Yep. Trust me, I'm not an electrician by anyone's standard...... It's two wires .... One red that I ran to an aux switch..... one black that I ran to a bolt head underneath the frame for ground. No worries.