Baja Designs MoistureBlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs’ MoistureBlock® cord is an innovative new technology that solves one of the biggest problems that plagues LED lights – water in the light. Moisture Block completely stops water from wicking its way up the cord and into the lights. No longer deal with returning, replacing and rebuilding your LED lights with MoistureBlock.
10195_649356871794004_736369982_n.jpg

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moisture !?

That looks like they are submersable
What pressures / depth are we talking about?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

I think all the fixtures themselves are waterproof I think the new technology is to block water that would get into the cord itself (presumably from the end of line where you wire it up) then it will eventually trickle down into the fixture from inside the cord. Looks like they have some new blocking device that will stop this.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Moisture !?

That looks like they are submersable
What pressures / depth are we talking about?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

Thanks for the question, all of our lights are submersible up to nine feet, and are certified IP69K. The moisture block has not been individually tested but it would take are very large amount of pressure to cause the MoistureBock unit to fail. Hope this information helps.- Christian

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow that's pretty smart actualy! I'm sure this is the reason why Baja designs is top of the line! Nice work guys!

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just another reason to go Baja designs vs. The competition, superior innovations, superior looks, superior light output