Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don't have a separate strobe module. The OnX6 Dual Control features 3 different modes (Hi/Lo/Strobe). Strobe is built-in and activated via the green wire. When the green wire is ran to ground via momentary switch, you can manually select through the modes.

Push the button once and it'll go from High to Low. Hold the button for about 3 seconds and it'll activate strobe mode!

Note: OnX6 Hi-Power does NOT have a built-in strobe.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

ahh I gotcha I seen a raptor with the dual control light bar and I love the dual color and the strobe function, it would be a nice alternative to the dual color light bars I had on my old molten orange truck and they look a lot brighter but will have to save up some $$ they are pricey lol

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Need lights for the daily driver or sports car? Canyon cutting or road racing, the Baja Designs Rally Innovations Fog Pocket Kit has your back. This kit will give you the driving assurance you're looking that stock fog lights cant provide. Rally Innovations design allows the user to mount these lights in the stock fog pocket location while maintaining a clean factory look.

Rally Innovations - Fog Pocket Kit (Sport or Pro)

447602_n.jpg

We've teamed up with Rally Innovations to provide great Plug and Play, Fog Pocket Kits for the following cars:

• SUBARU IMPREZA 2012, 2014, 2015
• SUBARU CROSSTREK XV 2013, 2014, 2015
• SUBARU WRX/STI 2015, 2016
• FORD FOCUS ST 2013, 2014
• FORD FIESTA ST 2014, 2015
• FORD FUSION 2015, 2016
• FORD TRANSIT 2014, 2015
• FORD MUSTANG 2015, 2016

LEARN MORE

Save 10% + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48! Coupon Code: BDForums
www.bajadesigns.com

SUBARU_T.jpg

Squirrel!

Reaction score
My light bar has started to develop condensation behind the lenses. This just started a couple weeks ago. I took off the lenses cleaned everything up, put new gaskets on and the moisture re-accumulated in about a week. Any ideas about why this is happening or quick fixes?

Attachments

• IMG_2375 2.jpg
    IMG_2375 2.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2376.jpg
    IMG_2376.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My light bar has started to develop condensation behind the lenses. This just started a couple weeks ago. I took off the lenses cleaned everything up, put new gaskets on and the moisture re-accumulated in about a week. Any ideas about why this is happening or quick fixes?

Sorry about that! Unfortunately we don't have any quick fixes or solutions. It's hard to say with the recent lens swap. Please email [email protected] - Jason will get this figured out for you

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Scientists of Lighting at BD are constantly working to be BRIGHTER, BOLDER, BETTER. We have some exciting product news that I'll be sharing Friday!

Any guesses as to what's coming?

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com