Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The LP9 just got a little bit BOLDER!

Introducing a new, more aggressive, cast housing for the LP9. One of the noticeable changes is the larger openings for the Direct Ducted Cooling at the top and bottom of the housing. This will increase airflow to the light and in return keep the light cooler allowing everything to run at peak performance longer. This housing also features a sleek black powder coat finish. Take a look at the website for more pictures and information!

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/LP9-LED-Auxiliary-Lights.asp

320003_n.jpg

Post up if you have any questions! Don't forget to save nearly $60 per LP9 with your forum discount. Coupon Code: BDForums

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks... wish you guys would email dealers about these changes as they are made though so we're in the loop and don't need to resort to this forum, but cool. I'll update my site

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thanks... wish you guys would email dealers about these changes as they are made though so we're in the loop and don't need to resort to this forum, but cool. I'll update my site

Yeah, that would be a good idea. Because we like to spread the purchasing love around to our friendly supporting vendors, who put up with a lot of our cr@p and supply us with the cool stuff. (full disclosure, I’ve bought from 4x4TruclLEDs.com and would again. Other supporting vendors too.)

Also, more accessories with LASERS already.

:biggrin:

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bailey! Next will be some S2 pro reverse lights and a 40" bar behind the grille to go with that mount kit I got from you!

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Bailey, any word on if the XL80 will get the laser treatment, or maybe when?

I like my XL80s but the Onx6 20" is just as bright, I'd like to use my XL80's to light further out then they do now.

Great question!

With the Laser Chips we've found they are perfect for distance but not ideal for near and midfield lighting. Your XL80s will be brighter for near/midfield lighting. We are planning on releasing an XL Laser Light that will offer increased distance over the XL Racer Edition. We will have more details here when available:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Laser-Lighting.asp

I'll be sure to post up as well!

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com