Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
31961889052_47843101c8_b.jpg

LEARN MORE:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/led-auxilary-lights.asp

Our Sport Series Lights are NOW coming with Black Bezels! This means Squadron Sport, Squadron-R Sport, Squadron Sport Flush Mount, XL Sport, and XL-R Sport lights will come with Black Bezels.

We are currently updating all of our marketing materials and product pictures on our site.
Please call us at (800)422-5292 if you have any questions. All future purchases, unless otherwise noted, will come with Black Bezels.

www.bajadesigns.com

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
32670696852_6d679d5833_b.jpg

That Squadron-R Pro Laser Etched Bezel ! For those that haven't noticed, we are starting to Laser Etch our Products instead of screen printing the names and logos.
This change has been made to the majority of our bezels and is being done on our LED Light Bar housings. Take a look:
www.bajadesigns.com

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a raptor, but here's a pic of 6 Squadron XL's I just mounted on my '94 F-150. Can't wait to pick it up from the shop so I can get them all connected up and get some light output shots!

ac8427fc-e340-45d2-b257-ef37f67af65b_zpsuabzhe4j.jpg

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id like to see more dual color lights that use a wireless switch to change the colors, white to amber....I love the ones I have in my grille, very handy but would like to see others make there own version with different sizes and brighter lumens and ones that can fit in the rear window similar to m&r rear seat leds

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
have you guys thought about making a drop in replacement for the mirror puddle lights?

We haven't really though about it. One of our Rock Lights would be a good upgrade in there. Definitely would be interesting to see how easily they can be swapped out.

-Bailey, Baja Designs

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

id like to see more dual color lights that use a wireless switch to change the colors, white to amber....I love the ones I have in my grille, very handy but would like to see others make there own version with different sizes and brighter lumens and ones that can fit in the rear window similar to m&r rear seat leds

Thanks for posting up the idea. At this time we don't have a wireless option for that but it could be something we add later. Thanks! :biggrin:

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We haven't really though about it. One of our Rock Lights would be a good upgrade in there. Definitely would be interesting to see how easily they can be swapped out.

-Bailey, Baja Designs

just needs a drop in housing for it but exactly what i was thinking and would be a popular mod even among the regular f150 crowd

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are currently experiencing longer lead times than normal. Most orders are shipping in 3-4 business days unless otherwise noted.
If you pay extra for NEXT, NEXT Day Saver, or Second Day shipping we will get your order out in 1 business day depending on when the order is placed.

Please call (800)422-5292 to confirm lead times and product availability.

Thank You!
-Bailey, Baja Designs

[email protected] - www.bajadesigns.com - (800)422-5292x114