Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THE WAIT IS OVER!

Available Now is our Squadron Pro/Sport Black Rock Guard

AMBER: Coming Soon

668001.jpg

Squadron (Pro & Sport) Rock Guard, Black
66-8001
The Squadron Pro & Squadron Sport rock guard/light cover is designed for daytime use, not only to protect from dust and dirt, but to protect from harsh terrain that may throw pesky rocks at your Squadron LED lights.
If you are looking for extra protection from your riding environments and a cool cover, then the Squadron rock guard is your answer!

MSRP: $9.99

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does BD make an amber/yellow lens for the Squadron Pro in a wide/fog pattern? I've seen them online available for the diffused, driving and spot, but not for the wide/fog. Am I missing something?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does BD make an amber/yellow lens for the Squadron Pro in a wide/fog pattern? I've seen them online available for the diffused, driving and spot, but not for the wide/fog. Am I missing something?

+ 1 on tax mans question and will the amber cover be transparent for night use?

For the Amber Lens we have Driving/Combo, Spot, and Flood
With this new Amber Cover, it allows you to run any beam pattern
(Driving/Combo, Spot, Flood, Wide Cornering) All you need to do is pop the cover off for White Lighting.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We did some testing a while back with a few RZR's !

Take a look at the video:

https://youtu.be/dCIvbHVe0D8

Description:
As science and technology continues to push forward, so does Baja Designs.
We aren't called the The Scientists of Lighting for nothing, so we took a couple Polaris RZRs out to Ocotillo Wells, CA to test out some of our latest technology to bring you the finest products & of course have a little fun!
Stay tuned for our all new RZR XP Grill insert utilizing our OnX6 LED bar, coming soon!

RZR 1: 30” OnX6 Spot
2 XL Pros

RZR 2: 30” OnX6 Combo
Grill Mounted 10” OnX6 Combo (kit coming soon)

mike.s

Reaction score
For the Amber Lens we have Driving/Combo, Spot, and Flood
With this new Amber Cover, it allows you to run any beam pattern
(Driving/Combo, Spot, Flood, Wide Cornering) All you need to do is pop the cover off for White Lighting.

What is this amber cover you speak of? I can't find any info on it. Will it be available in the XL size?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Here are my lights btw. Baja Designs Squadron Pro XL. As far as I know, I'm the only person with a Raptor who has installed these particular lights in this spot. Mainly because they don't fit right there. I had to cut the bumper a little bit and build my own bracket to make them fit. But I'm very happy with the lights. They put out a great deal of light for only two fairly compact lights.

Baja%20Designs%20Lights_zpspgca94tb.jpg

Here's a video with my lights:

Last edited: