Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mazzulla OFF Road Build

Owner: shotkalla24 on Instagram

Features parts from McNeil Racing, Fox, Method Race Wheels, BFG Tires, and of course Baja Designs !

That's a McNeil hood? No shit, it looks much better on this build than on many, nicely done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some issues with my lights

Hi Bailey, I am hoping you can help. 2 of my squadrons have went out - they both look dark on bottom - my thought is the reflectors either broke or reflective finish came off. My other issue is both of my fuegos have issues with reflectors. Please let me know my options. I'm going to Havoc III at the end of the month and would love to have my lights working.
thanks in advance - jeff

to be clear - I am not complaining about baja design lights I love my lights

Attachments

• IMG_2328.jpg
    IMG_2328.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2330.jpg
    IMG_2330.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2331.jpg
    IMG_2331.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2329.jpg
    IMG_2329.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 114

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Bailey, I am hoping you can help. 2 of my squadrons have went out - they both look dark on bottom - my thought is the reflectors either broke or reflective finish came off. My other issue is both of my fuegos have issues with reflectors. Please let me know my options. I'm going to Havoc III at the end of the month and would love to have my lights working.
thanks in advance - jeff

Holy shit, where the hell have those lights been?

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-I had a problem with condensation in the fuegos.
( these are my second set - the first set just had condensation - no issues with the reflectors ).
-The crappy looking area around the edge of the light is from the paint peeling off after I removed orange vinyl that I had put on. I guess I should have left the vinyl on. ( see pic below )
-I have other squadrons that are holding up just fine- weird.

Attachments

• IMG_1905.jpg
    IMG_1905.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 116
D

Deleted member 12951

Subbed, to see how Baja Designs handles the warranty on this....
With U-Service, will they send you everything you need to resolve or will you have to send back for service?

I ask because I recently purchased a pair of Squadron Pros a couple months ago. Really like them so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They seem to have excellent customer service, I'm sure they will resolve this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks in advance - jeff

Jeff,

We will be happy to take care of this issue for you!
I'll be sending you a PM with a few steps to get these lights back to us and repaired. Sorry to hear about the issues! PM sent!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already PM'd with Bailey. I agree customer service is excellent. I'll let you all know how I do.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a Squadron Pro die on me a few months ago. I had it installed at OK4WD, I took the truck back and they swapped out a new one immediately and then sent it back to BD. Kudo's to OK4WD and BD.