Baja Designs 40" Wiring Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the temp switch is wired for the use of the strobe function on the Arc bar? Is it temp to ground or temp to power source?? I see on the stock wiring harness the temp switch there is a red and black wire going to it, but it goes right back into the harness. I don't have the original harness, just adding a temp switch to the third wire coming out of the bar but I'm not sure how it's wired. Thanks!

OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I sent them a message both on here and through their website. I have posted on the vendor forum for them in the past, but they never responded to that.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Yeah, I sent them a message both on here and through their website. I have posted on the vendor forum for them in the past, but they never responded to that.

Bailey will be here shortly. Those left coasters always start their day late.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone's adding the seizure affect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the temp switch is wired for the use of the strobe function on the Arc bar? Is it temp to ground or temp to power source?? I see on the stock wiring harness the temp switch there is a red and black wire going to it, but it goes right back into the harness. I don't have the original harness, just adding a temp switch to the third wire coming out of the bar but I'm not sure how it's wired. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay in response! I was out of the office Friday and now I'm catching up. For the OnX6 the green wire controls the mode (High, Low, Strobe)
This can be activated by running the green wire from the light to a momentary switch. From the momentary switch all you need to do is run a wire to a ground. When you hit the momentary switch once it will go from high to low. If you hold it for 3-5 seconds the light will strobe.

*Note: Hi-Power OnX6 doesn't strobe. Only standard and Racer Edition.

Hope this helps!

-Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in response! I was out of the office Friday and now I'm catching up. For the OnX6 the green wire controls the mode (High, Low, Strobe)
This can be activated by running the green wire from the light to a momentary switch. From the momentary switch all you need to do is run a wire to a ground. When you hit the momentary switch once it will go from high to low. If you hold it for 3-5 seconds the light will strobe.

*Note: Hi-Power OnX6 doesn't strobe. Only standard and Racer Edition.

Hope this helps!

-Bailey, Baja Designs

Thanks Bailey. I got it set up.