Baja Design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet...

Those look sick. Any output shots yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I didnt have the time to take pictures on a night shot for the moment. Currently in Afghanistan at this time. But can get the pic in mid April...By the way, there is a small issue with the setup...I noticed a small vibration effect of the lights on the desert floor when driving in a so called flat dirt road. I didnt have it before on other setups...I dont know how to eliminate this effect. The light bar has a four point hard mounts to the front/below under bolts. Any ideas? Thanks...

Last edited:

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I didnt have the time to take pictures on a night shot for the moment. Currently in Afghanistan at this time. But can get the pic in mid April...By the way, there is a small issue with the setup...I noticed a small vibration effect of the lights on the desert floor when driving in a so called flat dirt road. I didnt have it before on other setups...I dont know how to eliminate this effect. The light bar has a three point hard mounts to the front/below under bolts. Any ideas? Thanks...

Currently in Kuwait but you should buy my Nfab bumper :) selling it with two skid plates (a back up one) I'm selling cheap too! Hit me up... I get back in may

OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Himmm

I did buy four La Pazs at the time before mounting it. That's when we found out it would not work since the La Paz is an eight inch light, but it has the ring around the light housing that makes it larger than anticipated. We had some talk about modding the light bar to accept four 8" La Paz. At that time I was thinking of cutting my losses and I did think about the radiator...:badidea: Being in Las Vegas complicates matters. I am glad it went the direction it did. I was also thinking of the large black graphic panel that covers the hood on some Raptors. In the summer time I think it would be murder on the engine compartment...Agravating as it is sometimes your great ideas just don't pan out...

Last edited:

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe for vibration add 2 bars going across to both sides and form an X will strengthen it and maybe add some weight to keep vibration down

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to say this earlier but Vegas raptor and danactive thank you very much for your service:)

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you saying that you can see a vibration in the output from the lights or you can now feel a vibration after installing them?

On a side note, no offense, but I don't really care for the look of three lights with such a large gap between them. I would bolt a piece of flat or angle stock to the light bar through the four light tab holes and drill four holes in the stock to attach four lights to.

3 > 4 :)