AUX lighting.. what, where, who

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2014 SCREW, already thinking of LED bar and LED fog lamps. so many to choose and to buy. as a major amazon prime user, amazon has some decent prices on rigid led bars. do i go behind the grill or bumper? not looking for crap and ill spend some $$ on quality product but im not looking to break the piggy. any input is helpful.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. Buy it new. You pay more, but it will work or they fix it!. I did Rigid 20inch in the bumper, and wide floods and driving fogs. Love the look and functionality. Did some M and R hood spots inside the grill as well. Anything you put behind the grill loses 50%. All 4 switches are full. Also did some bed lighting. Very helpful. Lights and mid-perch first. Then all the motor mods, but they are pricey!!

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alt Offroad has been great to deal with... just bought some lights from them last week.

That being said... ANY vendor on this site is gonna do you right regardless of who you deal with. So I say just go with who ever if going to give you the best deal. Sometimes its just a matter of ordering expensive small stuff from across state lines to avoid sales tax... and shipping is cheap, if not free.

If youre interested in A-Pillar lights.... SDHQ has a freaking awesome deal right now!