Aux 1&2 wiring question/suggestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I put 2 LED light bars on Aux switch 1 and some M&R hood pod lights on Aux 2. My question is; has anyone wired individual or multiple Aux switches to the Hi beams? Seems like a good way to turn your LED's on and off quickly with the dimmer switch. And you're likely to have your hi beams on when you are running off road lights, so it makes sense to me. Should be doable since the aux switches use their own relays, and the hi beams would be not much more than a signal wire. I would still want to keep Aux 3&4 as is since 3 isn't currently used and 4 goes to some back up lights.

If so, wiring diagrams, locations, etc.?

TIA

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what I did. You can add more relays to each upfitter switch too. Sorry about the quality, I was never able to get them to stay high quality from my computer to here. I don't think the colors are the same as on the truck, maybe. It is nice to be able to kill a dozen+ lights when that Sheriff's Deputy rounds the corner with one quick flick of one switch.

You probably don't have to upgrade the headlight wiring. I didn't get too much of a brightness boost. I feel better about using 14 gauge vs factory 18 gauge for headlights.

11986-more-wiring-20.jpg

11983-wiring-1.jpg

Last edited: