Anyone switch from Vision X Light Cannons to Baja Designs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are great as "ahole lights" also (ya know... get that tailgater and ya just FLICK the reverse lights on... or that guy in the prius who cut you off and you just light him up)

Hopscotch

Reaction score
They are great as "ahole lights" also (ya know... get that tailgater and ya just FLICK the reverse lights on... or that guy in the prius who cut you off and you just light him up)
Not as effective if they're ambers. I miss my white bumper lights...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

You don't have the dual color Arc do you? Yellow/White? I'm really curious to see how that performs. I lost my fog lights when I put the HoneyBadger bumper on so I miss them. The ARC will be my "foggy condition" bar with the yellow lights.

I do not, I wish now that I did though but my setup works great for me. On the Dual Control the outer end is powered separately from the inner. It has built in flashing with a momentary switch or just turn them on and off. I use my full amber behind the grill for foggy/dusty situations like I said and the all clear in the bumper with the XL80's and all the other lights I have when it is not dusty.
@Rick@FreedomMotorsports can get a great price on Baja Designs for anyone, I know the guy and just tell him I sent ya. :)

For your enjoyment, OnX6 40" Dual Control.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks but I'm a Baja Dealer so I already get/got great pricing lol. I saw that video online.

OP
OP
F

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this post. Vision-X are gone. Rigid is gone (except the cut-outs in the rear bumper), Blackhawks are gone. I had Vision-X cannons on the hood too and now XL80's with Combo/Driving and wide Amber lenses, haven't used them because I also got amber rock guards and they work great over the driving/combo. Difference from Vision-X is beyond noticeable. I have a BD 40" Arc Racer driving/combo in the bumper and a BD 40" driving/combo behind the grill. Been debating about a 60" Arc above the windshield but the XL80's are so amazing that I probably do not need it. Squadron pros also for side lighting.

Noticed this post is a few months old, so @Floyd91 what did you end up doing?

I'll be switching to the baja designs as soon as I can. Just got through a messy divorce. :ROFLJest: