Anyone out there running Whelen Pioneer's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Theproperedneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a white SCREW on order and am looking at doing some lighting mods. Now I know everyone seems to be running Rigid stuff but I like to be different. Anyone know anything about them or anything? :think:

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whelen makes some of the best stuff on the market as they provide most emergency vehicle equipment lighting and sirens. It is never cheap and the really cheap is never very good. They have many bars and assemblies with different color lighting and options. The 79.00 stuff is cheap, not real good, the $1000 light bar is real good not cheap...

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a dual spot flood combo, with about 15000 lumens, and I have a bracket that should work in the lower grill mount for that light, which I need to check on, but I believe I can sell for around $800.

I sell the micropioneers,$258, and designed several brackets for these badass 100% made in USA lamps.

OP
OP
Theproperedneck

Theproperedneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a dual spot flood combo, with about 15000 lumens, and I have a bracket that should work in the lower grill mount for that light, which I need to check on, but I believe I can sell for around $800
Do you have any pics of the dual/spot setup I am familiar with the light just never seen it used on a raptor.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pioneer, is 4 micropioneers. So they are the same...and obviously you are familiar with the micros, and those come with 4 different lenses, so you can run floods. I like the look of the micropioneers better than the pioneer. Pioneer looks like it should be on an ambulance, which is what it was designed for! Micropioneers go well with the Raptor.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Oh and its all lumens, the TMX bar is around 15k, and the 4 micros are 3800+ so lumens for lumens the micropioneers are brighter. If Whelen made an led bar, it would ne freaking bright, but I'm sure you know that, being right up in Whelen's backyard!

OP
OP
Theproperedneck

Theproperedneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Oh and its all lumens, the TMX bar is around 15k, and the 4 micros are 3800+ so lumens for lumens the micropioneers are brighter. If Whelen made an led bar, it would ne freaking bright, but I'm sure you know that, being right up in Whelen's backyard![/QUOTE]

One could ony wish for a whelen bar.