Anyone know which tail light these are?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im on my phone so its hard to tell but generally if the red LEDs have chrome reflector buckets they are spyder but if they are just black then they are recon

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're recon I have the same set but I will tell you don't waste your money!!! Recon is absolute ******* garbage! I've gone through left tail lights cause they keep going out! And the last time it happened they said it was out of warranty and told me that I had to buy a new one for 187.45 us shipping I flipped the **** out on the guy and told him he better get the owner of recon on the phone... Well 10 minutes later I get a call back from the owner of recon and I let him have it! He apologized and said he would send out a new tail light an I told him this is the 3rd ******* time of it goes out again I'm mailing them back to you covered in dog shit! And I want my money back lol

Ok end rant but seriously their products are garbage and their customer service sucks even more!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know nothing about the spyder lights. You could get those or wait till raptor retrofit or RSI come out with there tail lights!

OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an order with RSI but he refunded my money because of hyper flash issues he kept running into. Those were initial choice.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I'd hold out for those! He's gotta be close to fixng the issue but wait a month or two and see if he has them ready if not them go with the spyder lights!