Anybody have any luck with Olympus???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered bulbs and lights in December. Wrong bulbs came, drop shipped from China. Spoke to someone at Olympus who told me to mail them back, and they would mail out new bulbs with invoice for shipping. Mailed via FedEx in January and now nothing... I've called and emailed to no avail. anybody else have unresolved issues or any recent good experiences.

Not looking to cause a problem or air dirty laundry. Just want to know how everybody else is fairing...

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
They've been kicked out and banned... Sorry dude.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Ordered bulbs and lights in December. Wrong bulbs came, drop shipped from China. Spoke to someone at Olympus who told me to mail them back, and they would mail out new bulbs with invoice for shipping. Mailed via FedEx in January and now nothing... I've called and emailed to no avail. anybody else have unresolved issues or any recent good experiences.

Not looking to cause a problem or air dirty laundry. Just want to know how everybody else is fairing...

Oh Boy!

Click here