Any better 20" then a rigid E2 hyper spot???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any better 20" then a rigid E2 hyper spot???

Only problem is he is missing out on having 8 more lights that could fill the gaps if it were a designed 40". Come on KC get er done... I like my rogue bumper and I would replace my 2 existing 40" bars with this. Ok I might re use the Rogue lights for the rear and put Amber covers on them.

Unfortunately curved can not happen with the specific design of this light. As you will see looking close they are individual light pods mounted to a single / dual / or (5) light powerbar and then can be expanded in length or height by our linker bracket and power jumper.
Curved is possible but would be this optic in a new housing and we are working on it!

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately curved can not happen with the specific design of this light. As you will see looking close they are individual light pods mounted to a single / dual / or (5) light powerbar and then can be expanded in length or height by our linker bracket and power jumper.
Curved is possible but would be this optic in a new housing and we are working on it!
Yes. exactly what I was looking for. all these lights in a newly designed curved configuration. ;-)

in 40" first please :) all spots as the spread of the light will fill in the gaps. I don't really see the need for wide patterns, especially on a radius configuration.

Oh and for around $500 would be a nice target price. :) :)

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How about a Wild A$$ Guess on the ETA?