Any better 20" then a rigid E2 hyper spot???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The new @KC HiLiTES Flex series is down right impressive! And it looks right at home on the new SVC bumper.

Ok, that is super clean right there. We would love to have a few more photos to post on our social. PM us if possible.!

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

I wonder if the housing could be bent to a radius to fit the Rogue Throttle bumper?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I wonder if the housing could be bent to a radius to fit the Rogue Throttle bumper?

---------------------

With the spread of light on a radius I am thinking I could go all spots and get the spread and distance.

The housing can not be bent but here's the deal. Every 5 light section we call the 'Array' (10" in length) has a flat linker tab that by them together. You could make tabs with a slight bend in the middle, but you will not be able to create a perfect arched radius only arching every 10".

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Ok, that is super clean right there. We would love to have a few more photos to post on our social. PM us if possible.!

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

The housing can not be bent but here's the deal. Every 5 light section we call the 'Array' (10" in length) has a flat linker tab that by them together. You could make tabs with a slight bend in the middle, but you will not be able to create a perfect arched radius only arching every 10".

With the love for arc'd bars, maybe this is something to look into. I know I was very impressed with the output of these and would certainly consider an arc'd version for future needs.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any better 20" then a rigid E2 hyper spot???

With the love for arc'd bars, maybe this is something to look into. I know I was very impressed with the output of these and would certainly consider an arc'd version for future needs.

We are all over it, but we know that it can't just be the same as the existing either. It will come!

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Grant, from G&P Racing, runs a Raptor in the NORRA events and installed (3) FLEX 10" Arrays above a radius bumper IN the factory valance piece by notching it out. Pretty darn clean in our book.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430228053.795957.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I don't think he had it in at TRR, as I know I would have remembered seeing it.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't think he had it in at TRR, as I know I would have remembered seeing it.

No this happened after learning about these more. He went back for final prep and installed prior to leaving.

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grant, from G&P Racing, runs a Raptor in the NORRA events and installed (3) FLEX 10" Arrays above a radius bumper IN the factory valance piece by notching it out. Pretty darn clean in our book.

View attachment 63496
Only problem is he is missing out on having 8 more lights that could fill the gaps if it were a designed 40". Come on KC get er done... I like my rogue bumper and I would replace my 2 existing 40" bars with this. Ok I might re use the Rogue lights for the rear and put Amber covers on them.