Any better 20" then a rigid E2 hyper spot???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just regarding bars,

the Baja Designs Onx6 racer edition will trump anything with 4° spots and the large reflectors. Even the normal high speed 6° spot will throw light farther.

The larger the reflector, the better the light "throw".

If you want pure "brightness" the vision x Xmitter Prime Xtreme will be your brightest bar, but will not throw as far as the Onx6 series, but better than the e2. Which is why Vision x just released the XPR series, to compete with the Onx6 series on distance. I have not seen anything but a 6" XPR in person so far, so i cannot say how well it will compare to the Onx6.

Nothing wrong with the e2 hyperspot, great light, but the smaller reflectors do limit maximum distance.

I am a dealer for all 3 brands. I actually have a 30" version of each bar to play with, and have seen what each one can do first hand, and based on that, installed a onx6 into my svc bumper.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Of course you could blow all of these away with a rack full of 6.7" and 8.7" vision x cannons. :ROFLJest:

You hit the nail right on the head with this one. :hitit:

OP
OP
Crikk

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So you think the onx6 20" will shine farther and be brighter? They are about the same price. For you guys that say this have you seen what a e2 hyper spot can do, it was crazy! I am strictly looking for a 20" bar.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
So you think the onx6 20" will shine farther and be brighter? They are about the same price. For you guys that say this have you seen what a e2 hyper spot can do, it was crazy! I am strictly looking for a 20" bar.

Yes.

Shoot me a pm, i will get you setup for a really great price.

having the bumper mounted 30" onx6 puts my hood mounted 4.5" cannons to shame on distance. Can barely tell that they are on.

If you would rather see it in person for yourself, im only 1.5 hours south.....

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visxon X Xtreme xmitter, hands down.

Went with this light as well - works great!

Picture on the left is stock high beams - on the right is xmitter Xtreme - note the tree and driveway at the top of the hill - not to mention the street sign! Mine is a 10/40 configuration (some spot, some flood).

Attachments

• Lights - Low Beam.jpg
    Lights - Low Beam.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Lights - Xmitter On.jpg
    Lights - Xmitter On.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Method NV Front View.jpg
    Method NV Front View.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja is the best good lights good people can't beat them they are the best don't mess around

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any better 20" then a rigid E2 hyper spot???

there really isnt anything other than a rigid that will throw light that far. With the e2 optics, there really wont be anything that comes close in terms of beam distance.

I am looking to put a 20" bar in the bumper of my new raptor. I had a rigid E2 hyper spot on my last raptor and was amazed at the light. Before I buy another I figured I'd ask if there was anything new out that is brighter and would compare the the crazy distance of that light?

You should consider looking at our FLEX Series LED lights, might have another option to think about in terms of distance and light output. Plus they can expanded in length or stacked to add more down the road if need be.

The lighting deal that was put on at TRR2015 has good result info :http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=42166

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430044125.771755.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430044404.701910.jpg

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:everything:

How fast are you guys going needing more than the Hyperspots???

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should consider looking at our FLEX Series LED lights, might have another option to think about in terms of distance and light output. Plus they can expanded in length or stacked to add more down the road if need be.

The lighting deal that was put on at TRR2015 has good result info :Lighting Shootout Results - TRR 2015 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

View attachment 63415

View attachment 63416
I wonder if the housing could be bent to a radius to fit the Rogue Throttle bumper?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

The lighting deal that was put on at TRR2015 has good result info :Lighting Shootout Results - TRR 2015 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

View attachment 63415

View attachment 63416
I wonder if the housing could be bent to a radius to fit the Rogue Throttle bumper?
---------------------
With the spread of light on a radius I am thinking I could go all spots and get the spread and distance.