Any better 20" then a rigid E2 hyper spot???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I am looking to put a 20" bar in the bumper of my new raptor. I had a rigid E2 hyper spot on my last raptor and was amazed at the light. Before I buy another I figured I'd ask if there was anything new out that is brighter and would compare the the crazy distance of that light?

Jarek

Reaction score
Never used other brands. Have two 4" E2s hyperspots on each side of license plate in the lower grille. They absolutely dwarf high beams coming out of HID headlights. Can only imagine what a 20" bar will do!

QTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there really isnt anything other than a rigid that will throw light that far. With the e2 optics, there really wont be anything that comes close in terms of beam distance.

key in the rigid haters :)

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my Rigid lights, but for pure distance: ONX High Speed Spot!
Turn on this light and you know it will take you minutes to get to the furthest object you can see, at 60mph.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking to put a 20" bar in the bumper of my new raptor. I had a rigid E2 hyper spot on my last raptor and was amazed at the light. Before I buy another I figured I'd ask if there was anything new out that is brighter and would compare the the crazy distance of that light?

IMO, the combination of the Rigid hyper spot output coupled with their no questions lifetime warranty can not be beat John.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
just regarding bars,

the Baja Designs Onx6 racer edition will trump anything with 4° spots and the large reflectors. Even the normal high speed 6° spot will throw light farther.

The larger the reflector, the better the light "throw".

If you want pure "brightness" the vision x Xmitter Prime Xtreme will be your brightest bar, but will not throw as far as the Onx6 series, but better than the e2. Which is why Vision x just released the XPR series, to compete with the Onx6 series on distance. I have not seen anything but a 6" XPR in person so far, so i cannot say how well it will compare to the Onx6.

Nothing wrong with the e2 hyperspot, great light, but the smaller reflectors do limit maximum distance.

I am a dealer for all 3 brands. I actually have a 30" version of each bar to play with, and have seen what each one can do first hand, and based on that, installed a onx6 into my svc bumper.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Of course you could blow all of these away with a rack full of 6.7" and 8.7" vision x cannons. :ROFLJest: