Another License Plate Solution for 20" Rigid Bar Install!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazensho

Reaction score
Ok guys, I found just what I was looking for at O'Reilly Auto Parts store and now have finished installing the 20" rigid bar and staying legal.

Here are some pictures so you guys know what it looks like.

4904945630_0c95254d38_b.jpg
4904944110_16fe81131b_b.jpg

So for people who want info on what to get. First off cost me less than $10 total for the mount and screws.

First you will need this license plate mount. They sell them at O'Reilly for $4.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BQK56C/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

I also used some 1/4-20 x 1/2 flat slotted head screws to old it in place. ($2) You can thread the plastic holes in the mount instead of using a nut. Just make sure when putting in the top screws that you don't screw in too much and scratch the paint on the bumper.

To mount the actual license plate mount i just used 1/4-20 x 5/8 nylon screws and nuts. ($1)

Well let me know what you guys think.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good and it looks like the same solution as the one AuPanda came up with albeit with a license plate holder from the auto parts store. Good job on that - thanks for sharing the sources.

Here's a pic of the product you used:

414TEV2CmcL._SS500_.jpg