Alternative Offroad No-Cut Hood Mount Light Brackets!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well since I busted your balls and since your a newbie...I'll give you some free advice.

1) Before you start, take a sharpie and trace around the hood bracket, so you have a line indicating where the bracket sits on the truck...As soon as you loosen the two bolts...it's gonna move, so the trace line will allow you to get it back in line.

2) Get a buddy to help you. This can be done solo, but its WAY easier with a second hand.

Isn't this the truth haha. Oh yeah and try and stuff the pocket for the fender with some newspaper or something so that when you try and tighten the nut for the light, it doesn't get lost forever

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't this the truth haha. Oh yeah and try and stuff the pocket for the fender with some newspaper or something so that when you try and tighten the nut for the light, it doesn't get lost forever

Yep, I lost one. need to go to ford dealer and get another. I'm pretty sure the fender ate it! it disappeared.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When are the brackets available?

Plans for any package options?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor