Alternative Offroad No-Cut Hood Mount Light Brackets!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told 7" is not small. I picked whelens because they are actually small like you are looking for and picked square because the round ones remind me of a flashing light on a construction barrier. But i definitely had some install issues with the pair

Where are your install pics? What trouble did you have?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn these threads! Been looking at this for a week! Guess I better just order up the damn things! LOL!

That being said... Duallys or light cannons? Theyll be ran with a Rigid RDS 30" bar up on the front of the truck and to be honest; my truck will probably see VERY little wide open desert action at night... more likely curvy mountain roads with lots of wildlife and dark lonely highways (Navajo Trail in AZ). Think that 30" will fill up the ditches and sides of the road with enough light that I can rock out with some cannons and really reach out there.... or some duallys with drive a drive pattern to get some decent reach but still fill in the sides of the road a bit more?

TKF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn these threads! Been looking at this for a week! Guess I better just order up the damn things! LOL!

That being said... Duallys or light cannons? Theyll be ran with a Rigid RDS 30" bar up on the front of the truck and to be honest; my truck will probably see VERY little wide open desert action at night... more likely curvy mountain roads with lots of wildlife and dark lonely highways (Navajo Trail in AZ). Think that 30" will fill up the ditches and sides of the road with enough light that I can rock out with some cannons and really reach out there.... or some duallys with drive a drive pattern to get some decent reach but still fill in the sides of the road a bit more?

I liked the flexibility of being able to add the covers on the light cannons for driving/beam in the amber/clear/etc. so that helped in my decision and love my lights.. haven't played in any dark canyons yet so can't help with that, but without the covers these things throw light far add the 30" i think you would be in a good spot... just my view.